Dezenhall Resources Adds New Staff
Dezenhall Resources Expands Staff and Services
Announces New Hires and Senior Promotions
Washington – Dezenhall Resources announced four new hires today, senior-level staff promotions and the expansion of client services.
New hires include:
- Patrick Burgwinkle joins as Vice President. Burgwinkle comes from the Democratic Senate Campaign Committee, where he served as Senior Communications Strategist. He holds a Masters of Public Affairs from George Washington University.
- Annie Moore joins as Senior Director of Digital. Moore formerly directed digital services at the Republican State Leadership Committee. She holds a Masters in Integrated Marketing and Communications from Georgetown University.
- Mark Emerson joins as Director. Emerson comes from Proof Strategies where he was Operations and Marketing Manager. He also worked for two years on Capitol Hill and is a graduate of the University of California at Davis with a B.A. in Political Science.
- Kaci Donegan joins as Associate. Donegan comes from a tech startup that focused on political advocacy. She received her B.A. in Political Science from West Chester University in Pennsylvania.
Promotions and current staff changes, effective January 1, 2023, include:
- Eric Dezenhall is Chairman. Dezenhall founded the firm in 1987 and has successfully led the company through multiple transformations while cementing his place as one of the most sought-after crisis managers in the country.
- Steven Schlein is Chief Executive Officer. Schlein joined the firm in 1999 and has spent the last 23 years counseling corporations, trade associations, nonprofits and high-profile individuals through advocacy and strategic communications challenges of all kinds.
- Fred Brown is Senior Vice President. Brown joined Dezenhall 5 years ago and has been instrumental in driving wins for our clients as well as leading the firm’s growing research and data-driven capabilities.
- Mike Bova is Senior Vice President. Bova joined Dezenhall 5 years ago and has successfully guided our clients through major litigation matters, M&A transactions, as well expanded the firm’s earned media and media training capabilities.
With the hiring of Moore, Dezenhall is expanding its New York presence. She joins Mike Bova, who leads Dezenhall’s work in the region to expand our capabilities and better serve clients in key industries like finance, ad tech, fintech, biopharma, and more. With the hiring of Emerson, Dezenhall is also adding talent in Chicago to better serve clients in key industries like agriculture, food and beverage, manufacturing, and more.
Steven Schlein, incoming CEO, said: “Dezenhall clients continue to face unique and multifaceted challenges in defending their reputations and market share while navigating constantly changing regulatory and media landscapes. We are scaling to meet those needs. The addition of these four talented communicators, plus the elevation of Mike Bova and Fred Brown to Senior Vice Presidents, maintains our status on the cutting edge of crisis communications, public affairs and digital advocacy, while expanding our presence in crucial markets like New York and Chicago.”
“As I look back on 35 years in this business, I am grateful to have surrounded myself with talented colleagues and been able to serve incredible clients. Dezenhall Resources is in great hands under the leadership of Steven Schlein and the amazing team we have in place. The future is bright,” Eric Dezenhall concluded.
From Dez News