Dezenhall Resources, Ltd. is looking for a full-time Counselor (in Washington, DC or remote) to join our dynamic and growing team. Our team works in a highly collaborative, results-oriented, fast-paced, and fun environment that values mentorship and has great opportunity for talented and driven employees to grow and advance. We value strategic thinking, a sense of urgency, integrity, flexibility, and a winning attitude.
Counselors at Dezenhall are responsible for supporting unique communications and advocacy strategies that achieve winning outcomes for our clients.
Client Strategy & Engagement
- Supporting complex issue campaigns at local, state, federal, and international levels
- Developing written and creative deliverables for internal teams and clients
Conceptualizing and implementing creative content and digital content for public affairs campaigns
- Creating client reports and presentations
- Conducting in-depth policy and topical research
- Organizing and managing client events
- Maintaining organization of program deliverables and overall project details
- Offering original strategic and tactical ideas
- Writing client materials including client reports, op-eds, background research, messaging documents and more
- Monitoring of relevant news media related to the Firm’s clients and news of the day
- Identifying and developing media and third-party advocacy relationships that advance our client’s objectives
- Supporting account teams in managing client and vendor relationships
- Support the team in developing new business proposals and collateral materials
- 1 – 4 years of professional experience in political, communications, public affairs or advocacy roles working on political campaigns with elected officials, grassroots organizations, digital media firms, corporate communications teams or public affairs firms
- Superbly organized and detail-oriented, with strong writing skills
- Understands the role of digital in public affairs campaigns
- Ability to distill complicated concepts into digestible plans, messaging and other work product
- Works well independently, as well as part of a team, and under tight deadlines
- Experience and/or interest in developing digital strategy and assets like websites, social platforms and content, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams as well as Google and Zoom platforms
Compensation & Benefits
Dezenhall Resources employees enjoy competitive salaries commensurate with experience and a generous benefits package including medical/vision/dental insurance, 401(k) with company match, 11 Federal holidays plus paid time off (PTO) and much more.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates can apply by sending their resumes to: email@example.com. We will reach out to you should we wish to pursue your submission.